Home

Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Wanna Party Like a Rock Star (and a Super Star)!


I saw this pic of Keith Richards and Johnny Depp leaving a restaurant in London and flipped! I mean can you imagine hanging out with a rock-star legend and one of the hottest actors in Hollywood?

Word is that on the Pirates set the two men spent their down time relaxing with a few cocktails. Depp says that Keith drinks a mysterious concoction, and that he has “no idea what it is, because it looks like nuclear waste and it’s a combination only he would know.” It turns out that Johnny Depp’s a red-wine fan. Me too! So that got me thinking. If I were to, let’s say in my wildest fantasies, be partying with Keith and Johnny, what sort of wine would I be swirling, sniffing and sipping with two of the coolest cats on the planet? I imagine it’d be a heck of a lot more delicious than those in the under $20 section at BevMo! Oh well, until an invitation to Johnny’s vineyard in Southern France arrives, one can always dream. C’est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment